The Valley of Death. The road is present day Warren Avenue which runs from Crawford Avenue (to the right) across Plum Run, up the hill to the left to the saddle between the two Round Tops. It was from directly where the viewer is looking that the Confederates under Brigadier General Evander M. Law’s Brigade made their attack, moving generally toward the viewer, with an angle to the left, toward Little Round Top. The Valley of death is one of the most famous spots on the field. The famous company “K” of the 1st Pennslvana Reserves where here. They used .69 caliber rifles. This is a rarer rifle not used by many troops. Company K is the unit from Gettysburg known as “The boys who fought at home”. Genuine Gettysburg Battlefield .69 calaber bullet recovered from the Valley Of Death area, which occurred on July 2, 1863. Will vary from the one in the photo. We will pick the best one from our inventory. It is Housed in a matted and labeled Riker case with museum documentation. All Gettysburg relics were obtained before it was national Park and are 100% legal to own. .69 bullets are rare from Gettysburg. Limited supply.