The Antietam Obelisk. This display was created by F. Hayes Delany in 1896. It features over 100 relics from the battle of Antietam. It is a museum within a museum. It was purchased by O.T. Riley of Sharpsburg in the early 20th century. It was exhibited in Riley’s Museum until In 1971 it was again purchased by John Geisleman of Gettysburg.
|Chair Used By General Meade At The Council Of War Gettysburg||Confederate President Jefferson Davis’s Glasses|
|Chair Used By General Meade At The Council Of War Gettysburg|
|Confederate President Jefferson Davis’s Glasses|