Original WWII German NSKK SECOND PATTERN Cap EAGLE (Mützendreiecke) Brought Home By A U.S. Veteran Certified
Original German NSDAP (NAZI PARTY) NSKK Cap Eagle Brought Home By A U.S. Veteran Certified. The development of the NSKK, “National Sozialistisches Kraftfahr Korps” (National Socialist Motor Corps), can be traced back to 1923 when the SA introduced a “Kraftfahr Abteilung” (Motor Section) to transport personnel as required. In 1928 the SA Motor section was expanded to “Kraftfahrstaffeln” (Motor Squadrons). In an attempt to create a national motor corps, the NSAK, “National Sozialistisches Automobil Korps” (National Socialist Automobile Corps), was formed in April 1930 as a NSDAP auxiliary organization subordinate to the SA. In early 1931 Adolf Hühnlein was appointed as chief of the NSAK and proposed the name change to NSKK, which was officially accepted in April 1931. Shortly after the purge of the SA in the “Night of the Long Knives,” in June 1934, the NSKK was promoted to an official NSDAP organization, given independent status within the party and absorbed the SA Motor Squadron’s personnel. A machine woven, second pattern (1939-45) NSKK eagle and swastika, with a banner arching above upon which is “N.S.K.K.,” all in silver/aluminum thread with black accents, on its original, black factory roll. Gettysburg Museum Certified (COA) provided. Rare 100% Guaranteed to be authentic. Sold for historic purposes only. See our other pieces on our web site. Also note when browsing our web site there are several pages of items, at the bottom of the list look for other page numbers. OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE.